The OC Pool
- Monday - Friday 5 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The OC indoor pool will be closed Monday, Aug 14th 2017, and will re-open on Saturday, August 26th for annual cleaning/repairs.Day Pass price
(Includes access to the entire facility for the day)
- Children 4-17 years $5 (3 and under free)
- Adults 18 and over $7
- Senior/Military $5
- Non Swimming Adults Free
- Family Pass $15 (must be in your immediate family)
- Lap Lane/Pool Schedule
- Water Aerobics Schedule (includes ALL classes)
- OC Pool Rules
- Birthday Parties/Pool Rentals
- Inclement Weather Policy (Closures and Cancellations)
The Aquatics Center at The OC features a 124ft water slide, 25 yard 4-lap lane pool, therapy water seat, resistance walk (current channel), Vortex pool, spray water features, child's play structure, toddler slide, family changing room, zero depth entry and 2 party rooms or 1 large room.
Swim LessonsThe OC offers a fantastic, affordable, swim lessons program. See below for details.
- Swim Lessons & School Year Swim Team (Includes private lesson info)
- Online Registration (Note - Early registration ends the 1st day of each month)
We are the proud home of The Ozark Tiger Sharks, a swim team program that runs year round.
* To provide children 18 and younger the opportunity to train for and compete at all levels of competitive swimming.
* To provide swimmers an opportunity to realize their potential both in and out of the pool, while displaying honesty and respect.
* To instill in each Tiger Shark swimmer sportsmanship, self-discipline, commitment, and leadership.
Tiger Shark Philosophy: Ozark Tiger Sharks has been founded on the premise of excellence in instruction and commitment to the athlete. The program promotes sportsmanship, team spirit, responsibility, and individual achievement.
Swim Team (School year flier - Includes swim lessons info) We participate in the Ozarks Area Swim League (OASL) during the school year. It is made up of several Ozarks area indoor swim teams. There are approx. 5 meets during the season.
Swim Team Registration (This will take you to the online registration page)
2017 Summer Swim Team We participate in SWMO Swim League in the summer, made up of several area outdoor swim teams. The program consists of 6 weeks of practices and weekly meets.
*Swim team registration is non refundable.
Parent Information Packet for Summer
Neal and Betty Grubaugh Outdoor City Pool
Click on this link to be taken to a map.
Phone: (417) 581-7946 (Only answered during business hours)
Pool is open Saturday, May 20th through Monday, August 14th
Summer Pool Pass
*Pool passes are non refundable
Weather Policy: If the forecasted temperature on the Weather Channel is to be 68 degrees or less, the outdoor pool will not open. It may close early if the temperature is below 68 degrees and there are no patrons present.
There will be no outdoor swim lessons this summer, but we will offer them still at The OC.