Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
This will be the landing page for residents of the Village of the Hillstone which is scheduled to undergo Slurry Sealing on Oct. 13th. Live updates as the project progresses will be placed here.
View the Request for Proposal official document here.
Residents will be receiving a door hanger to notify them of street closing details, which can also be accessed by reading the flyer below:
OCT. 13, 2020
Due to a mechanical failure the micro-sealing project has been postponed for the rest of today.
• Completed work today will be opened back up to traffic at 1:30pm
• Tomorrow morning at 8am and they will begin the “Phase 1” or the “blue roads” – see attached
• Crews are required for state project, NO work will be done on Thursday
• Friday the “yellow roads” will be completed
• Saturday the “red roads will be completed
Please note that crews will not be working on this project on Thursday, Oct. 15th so that they can help complete a MODOT project. Crews will return to finish the project on Friday, Oct. 16th.