CITY OF OZARK
SPRING CURBSIDE CLEANUP
Items to be picked up must be at the curb by 6:00 am, Saturday, April 25th, 2015.
Limb pick up will be done by the City of Ozark’s Public Works Department. Limbs must be out by Sunday, April 26th at 6:00 p.m. Limbs must be no wider than six (6) inches and no longer than four (4) feet.
The items listed below must be at the curb by 6:00 AM Saturday April 25TH, 2015
Example List of Solid Waste Items Accepted
Additional household waste and large items similar to the following materials:
• BBQ Grill, Patio Furniture, and Outdoor Furniture
• Furniture- Sofa , Dresser, Loveseat, Recliner, and Desk
• Guttering (bundled)
• Bed, Hide A Bed , Mattress and Box Spring
• Wood Pallets
• Small remodel or wood projects (must be cut into 4ft lengths and stacked)
• Sink, Toilet, Cabinet or Vanity
• Carpet (bundled- must be cut in 4 ft lengths and tied-up)
• Fencing (must be cut to 4 ft. lengths)
Waste Not Accepted
• Yard Waste, Large Quantities of Ash
• Dead Animals
• Raw Sewage
• Waste Oil , Hazardous Materials / Wet Paint Containers/Pails
• Chemicals , Flammable Substances
• Lead/Acid Batteries
• PLEASE NO LARGE REMODEL OR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
White Goods Accepted
**$15.00 per each item ** the resident must pre-pay for item by calling Republic Services at 865-1717 before April 24th 2015.
The city will add your name to the list of addresses that will have this special pickup.
• Hot Water Heaters
** The following items must be tagged by a licensed technician showing proof of Freon Removal.
**THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE TAKEN IF THEY ARE NOT TAGGED**
• Refrigerators * Must be Freon Free
• Freezer * Must be Freon Free
• Air Conditioners * Must be Freon Free
PLEASE NO LARGE REMODEL OR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.