|Individual Corporate||Call for price||Call for price||Call for price|
|Family Corporate||Call for price||Call for price||Call for price|
Annual Family members, as well as members that enroll in our Auto Draft program, are automatically enrolled in these benefits.
- Access to the indoor pool at The OC
- Full-size gymnasium
- Weights and cardio equipment
- Indoor walking track and easy access to outdoor trails
- Free two(2) hour child care - Find out more about child care facilities on our Child Care Page
- Wide variety of fitness classes and personal training
- Discounted programs and classes
- Discounted building rentals
Here's an overview of our membership options: Monthly memberships operate on a 30-day cycle starting from the signup date, while annual memberships operate on a 365-day cycle from the signup date.
Day Pass price:
(Includes access to the entire facility for the day)
- Children 4-18 years $6 (3 and under free with a paying adult)
- Adults 19 and over $8
- Senior/Military $6
- Non Swimming Adults Free (for pool access only)
- Family Pass $20
Family Day Pass Requirements:
Any legally married couple or single parent meeting one of the following criteria:
- Child/children that are 18 years or younger;
- Child/children age 19-24 still living at home. Must be full time college students;
- Anyone living in the same household that are claimed on the same tax forms.
Everyone over the age of 12 years old who enters the facility and is considered a minor must provide a legal form of identification (must include first and last name).
*Adult : 19-59 yr.
Adults between the ages of 19 and 59 must show a valid ID upon signing up for any of the below memberships.
*Youth : 3-18 yr.
Youth between the ages of 13 and 18 must show a valid ID -
Forms of Identification accepted are below:
- School ID | Tyler SISK
- Drivers License | State ID
- Birth Certificate, Insurance Card or other Identifying documents
ID must be shown to Front desk staff upon signing up for any of the below memberships
Family Membership is defined as a
- Child/Children that are 18 years of age or younger
- Child/Children age 19-24 and still living at home must be FT college students
- Elderly or disabled persons claimed as dependents on tax returns
*Youth(s) and Adults(s) signing up for the family membership are required to show ID.
*Senior & Senior Couples : 60+ yr.
Adults over the age of 60 qualify for our senior membership. ID must be shown to Front desk staff upon signing up for any of the below memberships
Colleges Students must provide proof of their Full-Time enrollment of 12+ credit hours or 6+ credit hours in a graduate program. types.