Your Destination for Recreation
At the Ozark Community Center (The OC) we recognize that people want an affordable top-notch facility with state-of-the-art equipment and innovative programs. That’s why we offer more than your average local health club and give it to you at a competitive price. Membership offers a wonderful value you can feel great about.
Find out more about our memberships here.
- 3,739 square-foot strength center featuring state-of-the-art strength equipment, a complete free weight area, and cable tower
- Cardio center with innovative cardio pieces (stepmills, treadmills, bikes, rowing machines, and ellipticals) and a suspended indoor walking / running track
- Fitness classes every week, including spinning, water fitness, yoga, Martial Arts, Dance classes, and more
- Full snack bar that serves freshly blended smoothies and protein shakes
- Discounts on fun and unique birthday party packages hosted by OC staff at the indoor aquatic center
- Enjoy a walk or jog on one of our beautiful Bluff Spring Trails, view map for more information
- Monday - Friday: 5 am - 10 pm
- Saturday: 7 am - 10 pm
- Sunday: 11 am - 8 pm
Pool Hours (Notice: The indoor pool will be closed for maintenance from Oct. 16 - 27)
Kids Zone Hours
OC Concessions Hours
Day Pass Pricing
(Includes access to the entire facility for the day)
New Year's Eve: CLOSED
New Year's Day: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 5a - 12p
Pool Hours: 5 - 11:30 a.m.
No Fitness or Aquatics Classes, Kids Zone, or Rock Wall : May 27
Independence Day: CLOSED
Labor Day: 5a - 12p
Pool Hours: 5a - 11:30a
No Fitness or Aquatics Classes, Kids Zone, or Rock Wall
Regular hours on Nov 22 and 24.
No Fitness or Aquatics Classes, Kids Zone, or Rock Wall November 22nd through Sunday Nov 26. Swim Lessons continue as scheduled.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
Week of Dec 26 - Dec 30:
No Fitness classes
No Aquatics classes
No Kid Zone
No Rock Wall